There’s no better way to create your own sunshine and chase those winter blues away than on a Volunteer Vacation this Spring. Get out in nature, enjoy campfire camaraderie, make new friends, and give back to the trails you love as you celebrate the season.
Here are just a few of the exciting opportunities volunteers can experience on one of the featured spring Volunteer Vacations:
- SLEEP in a newly constructed yurt (with electricity and heat) at Sweetwater Creek State Park (GA)
- EXPERIENCE the quirky charm of Texas hill-country at Balcones Canyonlands National Wildlife Refuge (TX)
- CHALLENGE yourself on a backcountry adventure in Los Padres National Forest. Volunteers will be treated to a day trip to Santa Cruz Island with the possibility of a Grey Whale sighting during their annual migration. (CA)
- EXPLORE the Twin Arches, considered to be the largest arches east of the Mississippi, in Big South Fork River and Recreation Area (TN)
- LEARN and assist with Maple Sugar Time, the annual collection of maple sugar in and around Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore (IN)
Our spring Volunteer Vacations are also perfect for college students looking to make a difference over their spring break! We have many trips available that line up with many colleges’ spring break. The Spring Volunteer Vacations schedule provides amazing opportunities for volunteers of every experience level to Get Out and Give Back.